Try using household sprays or bleach disinfecting spray,
For Cheap But Real Womens Lady Liberty 10s, especially if your tennis shoes are white. If you have colored tennis shoes,
Up To 80% Discount Off Brazil World Cup 6s, use only disinfectants without bleach.
2. Use a bleach solution to clean your shoes. Mix 4 cups of water with at least 2 tablespoons of bleach. Dampen a towel or sponge and wipe the insides and outer parts of your shoes. Be careful when working with bleach, to avoid spills and accidents.
3. Try the washer method,
Buy Online Cheap Air Jordan 11 Legend Blue. Place your shoes in a washing machine together with a load of jeans or towels,
Your Best Choice To Buy Air Jordan 4 Cavs. Use regular detergent to wash the load on a regular cycle for washing.
4. Wash and disinfect your shoes innersoles. Try removing the innersoles of your tennis shoes and hand wash them. Air dry the innersoles and spray strong disinfectant to kill bacteria. If the innersoles are not removable,
Where Can i Find The For Sale Thunder 4s, liberally spray disinfectant on the inner sides of your shoes and dry overnight.
5. Spray or saturate rubbing alcohol. Directly spray rubbing alcohol with at least 70% proof inside your shoes and saturate with the alcohol. Hang your shoes to dry and when half way dry,
Welcome To Shop Discount Chicago Bulls 10s, stuff them with recycled plastic bags to stretch the form to the right foot size and avoid shrinkage.
6. Stick newspaper wads inside your shoes. After each use,
How Much Are The Air Jordan 9 Johnny Kilroy, wad up enough newspaper to stick in your shoes to absorb foul odor and moisture. Leave the wads inside your shoes overnight or for several hours.
7. Spray scent of essential oil. Spray the insides of your shoes with Cedar oil,
Where Can i Buy Womens Shoes Doernbecher 4s, a strong and effective essential oil to use. You can also make your own blend of oils mixing a few drops of various scents.
Where Are The Best Sites To Buy Bel Air 5s. Place your shoes inside the freezer. Some believe freezing can kill odor causing bacteria. Try placing your shoes in a plastic bag and place them in a freezer for a few hours,
Mens Cheap Shoes Air Jordan 10 Steel Grey.
Store Online Cheap Air Jordan 3 Wolf Grey. Sprinkle commercial baking soda,
a Great Number Of Cheap Black Infrared 13s. Evenly spread commercially available baking soda inside your shoes,
Sale Online Shoes Air Jordan 3 Powder Blue. Shake out the excess baking soda powder.
10. Make odor absorbers or odor eaters,
Sites For Authentic Championship Cigar 6s.
Fill in socks or knee highs with kitty litter and leave them in your shoes overnight,
Great Deals On Air Jordan 3 Fire Red 2013.
Fill up an old pair of socks with baking soda,
Authentic100% Air Jordan 3 Bright Crimson, seal it and leave it inside your shoe for several days.
Place deodorizing powder for a kitty litter box in a coffee filter,
Order Online Mens Shoes Bright Crimson 3s. Add baking soda and tie the coffee filters and place them inside your shoes,
Buy Mens Shoes Air Jordan 13 Black Infrared.
Buy Online Authentic Shoes Doernbecher 10s. Sprinkle baby powder. Regularly sprinkle baby powder preferably without cornstarch on the inside of your shoes to keep them dry and avoid sweat from causing bad odors,
Official Site Air Jordan 1 Black Toe 2013.