In today’s economy the competition is too tough for many agents to obtain listings. It is critical to use an effective real estate marketing plan to convert all your listing presentations into business. However, only a few real estate professionals utilize this to surpass the competition. I’m sure this is why there are only a small percentage of top agents in the industry. The pre listing package will set the stage for your listing presentation when you show up at the seller’s home. You never get a chance to make a second impression, which why this tool is so important.
If you are creating your own package it is important that you include specific information. I have included a list of tips to help you on your journey to real estate success. Here are the some pre listing package tips:
1. Use a Professional Template You should create a pre listing package template that is professional and fully customizable for all your clients. If the package is poorly made then you are devaluing yourself as a real estate professional and your going to look bad. If you are uncertain on how to create one, then have a marketing or design company create a template for you. The benefits definitely outweigh the costs.
2. Speedy Delivery Deliver the package as soon as possible. Hand deliver or use a courier service to get the package there within a few of hours of initial contact.
3. Establish Credibility Include your credentials, past performance and track record on you and your company to build credibility and value. Including a few testimonials from past clients is a nice touch as well.
4. Educational Material Include easy reading graphs or flow charts on Air Jordan 23s the selling process so they’ll know exactly what to expect.
5. Disclosures Include copies of the listing agreement, purchase contract and other paperwork they will be required to complete, such as the seller property disclosure form, lead paint disclosure, etc.
6. Pricing Include information on the dangers of over pricing so you will both be on the same page when you discuss the listing price of their home.
7. Homework for Seller Give the sellers a list of items to have ready for you at Air Jordan 8s the appointment, such as keys, utility bills and information on their loan. This will let you know when you arrive that Air Jordan Women Size they are ready to list with you! If the seller has already decided to list with you then it isn’t necessary to deliver a long presentation and try to sell yourself.
8. Questions to Ask Other Agents Provide a list of questions to ask other agents, which Air Jordan 2011 position your strengths and marketing strategies favorably. Make sure you know the answers to these questions so you know what you’re talking about.
9. Benefits. Include a list of services or information that provide value and save the client money if they list with you.
10. Dress To Impress A lot depends on where you live and what the local business dress customs are, but you should dress neat and clean. Men, if you want to make a powerful impression on your client, wear a nice tailored suit with a “power tie” and nice shoes that are polished. Women, you should invest in a few designer pieces you can mix and match. For example, a couple suits in gray or black will do just fine. However, business attire can turn some people off nowadays. Sometimes clean, neat and casual is perfect. This allows you to relate to your client by being one of them. Whatever dress code you decide make sure you are presentable.
If you’re like me, you don’t want to provide your clients with just any ordinary package. Incorporate all the information mentioned above for a powerful pre listing package. You also want to have a convincing and hard hitting listing presentation as well. Practice this along with the package and you will convert a Air Jordan 15s higher percentage of all your listing appointments into business. Good luck and much success!